Saturday, February 2, 2013

期中周检讨

晚上好!

这个周是期中周。It was pretty stressful and 我是很忙!But it went much better than I expected in terms of my Chinese course. I am sad to say that I will not be continuing onto Chinese 103,  but I am going to make the best of the time I have left this term. This week we focused on review of 第八课,第六课,和 第十课。We focused on going over grammar and hanzi this week and played a lot of fun team activities to review and work in groups. This past friday, my group was actually doing very good in the review games more than normal. But I had a lot of fun learning Chinese this way because it was both challenging and entertaining. Now I have to spend my time tomorrow preview for 第十一课 that we will be learning this week. I am excited about this lesson because we get to learn about foods to order and this will be very useful! Hope everyone has a good rest of the 周末和周。

谢谢!

爱姗

No comments:

Post a Comment